Personal Assistant / Office Coordinator
Job no: 502567
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organised Personal Assistant / Office Coordinator to provide support to the General Manager of Administration and Warehousing at our support office located in Homebush West.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support the General Manager and Team as the first point of contact for all enquiries
• Drafting emails and correspondence from the office including promotions and memorandums
• Reconciliation and preparation of accounts for payment
• Maintain meeting schedules and commitments and provide briefings prior to meetings
• Screen phone calls and communication to the General Manager
• Assist with producing reports, analysis and presentations
• Prepare, analyse and report on KPIs
• Assist in investigating and developing new initiatives
• Organising meetings/conferences/travel
• All other general office administration
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
• Excellent time management skills, initiative and ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to support and work effectively in a team
This opportunity will provide:
• Experience working with one Australia's leading retailers
• A supportive team environment that fosters growth
• Opportunity for career progression and development
This is a busy role and to be successful in this position, you will have thorough attention to detail, strong work ethics, and flexibility with a "can do" attitude. If you meet the above requirements, are organised and a team player, please submit your application.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now