Job no: 503500
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Having been in operation for more than a decade, Harvey Norman Shopfitting is highly regarded and respected by their peers. A wholly owned subsidiary of Harvey Norman, its main purpose is to assist in the design, manufacturing and fit out of Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne stores.
Due to a substantial increase in projects, we are seeking an experienced Shopfitter/Cabinet Maker to join our well rounded team in South Strathfield.
To be successful you must;
• Have relevant trade qualifications
• Have a strong eye for detail and the ability to interpret plans and drawings
• Be a team player and have the ability to work unsupervised
• Have the ability to produce quality work in a bench based factory environment
• Have your own hand tools
Desirable, although not essential;
• Onsite installation experience
• Panel saw and edgebander experience
• Drivers licence
• Forklift license
What’s in it for you?
Secure yourself the opportunity to work with one of Australia’s best and well known retailers on state of the art projects supporting store fit outs across the country, while being offered the opportunity to earn a competitive salary.
If you feel this is the next step for you, Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now