Assistant Product Coordinator - Furniture
Job no: 504068
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
With a passion for design and fashion, Domayne is one of Australia’s leading retailers in the Furniture, Bedding and Homewares space.
This is a rarely offered, sought after opportunity for a well organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic person with a keen eye for detail to join the Furniture team at our Corporate office located in Homebush West.
This is an entry-level role where you will provide support to the Furniture Product Coordinator to assist them in delivering the brands marketing and advertising initiatives and superior product offerings.
- Communicate with both Proprietors and Suppliers daily on matters relating to furniture products and advertising
- Create and manage the delivery of tools for Proprietors, including advertising schedules, reports, delivery schedules and in-store sales ticketing
- Complete data entry to maintain systems including Point of Sale, Web/Online and ordering systems
- Liaise with advertising agencies to coordinate web/catalogue/tabloid/radio/TV ads and photography schedules
What you will bring to the role:
- Superior attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- You will thrive on change, challenges, and problem solving within a dynamic, fast paced & ever changing work environment
- Ability to work under direct supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Previous experience in Furniture sales or design will be advantageous
- Previous experience in POS and SAP will be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills
- A desire to learn and develop in your career
This opportunity will provide:
- Valuable experience working within a highly successful, diverse and unique business operation
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Domayne does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Domayne must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now