Junior Web Designer
Job no: 504565
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
If you are:
• A creative thinker
• Passionate about digital
Boxes ticked with a resounding YES? Great stuff! Read on…
An in-house ad agency for the Harvey Norman Holdings Group is seeking YOU, an energetic, creative web designer to join our digital team.
You will have a good understanding of the digital landscape and have a passion for the creative and technical aspects of producing digital campaigns across multiple channels including websites, eDMs and social media.
You’re adept at juggling several tasks at once (blindfolded), thrive on strict deadlines (who doesn’t, right?) and pay acute attention to detail.
• Design and implement online creative across a variety of national and international websites and supporting channels for the Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne brands.
• Perform quality assurance, testing and troubleshooting of digital creative
• Research and implement latest trends and best practice web and multimedia design
• Competitor analysis and campaign research
• Tertiary or equivalent education in web design.
• A strong portfolio with projects ranging from ad unit executions to full site developments.
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Indesign.
• A good working knowledge of XHTML and CSS (including standards such as W3C)
• Knowledge of HTML5 and Java script is a bonus but is not essential.
What Do We Need From You?
• Send us your resume and cover letter, including your portfolio or a link to it
• Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now