Graphic Designer Retail
Job no: 505365
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office, located in Homebush West, is looking for a creative genius to join our Technology & Entertainment Product Marketing Team. If you’re a creative, talented and passionate Graphic Designer, we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to our National Retail Planner, you’ll be responsible for providing creative design support for collateral in both printed and multi mediums, predominantly supporting the operational delivery of retail programs, projects and initiatives across our sites on a national basis.
• Continually design, develop and update brand templates used for our Retail initiatives and projects
• Support our National Retail Planning team in creating consistent collateral for retail initiatives and store projects
• Working closely with our key brand partners to ensure that store collateral is within brand guidelines and consistent
• Assist with the continuous development of retail and partner brands in line with the Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne direction
• Monitor market, industry and competitor retail trends
• Advanced level use of Adobe Creative Cloud suite essential (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Advanced skills in the use of Office applications required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong typography, typesetting and layout skills
• A solid knowledge of printing processes and ability to manage external suppliers to deliver a high-quality product
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Creative thinker and ability to adapt across a range of different brands
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Technology and Entertainment retail environment an advantage
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now