Entry Level Visual Merchandiser
Job no: 507458
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC – Melbourne Metro Area, VIC – Other
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Visual Merchandiser to guide Harvey Norman Furniture, Bedding and Manchester stores in style and presentation.
This position covers every regional and metropolitan store in Victoria and will require travelling to these locations on a regular basis with the State Visual Merchandising Team.
This is an Entry Level Role – you will be trained and supported by our team. An Entry Level salary package is on offer.
• Assisting stores with set up and layout of furniture and bedding departments in line with company direction (this involves constant manual labour)
• Providing guidance and assistance with product combinations set out by the National Visual Merchandiser
• Ensuring Manchester departments are set up and maintained in line with company direction
• Assisting stores with set up of current promotions and catalogues (this involves constant manual labour)
• Existing store refurbishment – Assisting the State Visual Merchandiser with store set up
To be successful you will require the following:
• Good time management and organisation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High attention to detail
• A passion for Interiors, Homewares and colour
• An understanding of Visual Merchandising disciplines and the relation to retail is desirable
• Ability to to be involved in constant manual handling
• Must be able to travel travel to regional and metropolitan stores in Victoria
This opportunity will provide:
• Career progression and development
• Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
• A supportive team environment
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now