Job no: 507714
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
From mobile and social commerce, to VR showrooms and AI chatbots, innovation in retail is moving rapidly. We are seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to join the development team at Harvey Norman Digital.
You will be an integral part of a smart, energetic, highly collaborative development team and will find satisfaction and purpose in building a scalable, high-performing, and innovative eCommerce platform for one of Australia’s largest retailers.
To be successful you must have:
- More than 5 years experience in front-end development building responsive digital interfaces based on a mobile first methodology
- Excellent understanding of Agile software development methodologies and processes.
- Hands on experience delivering websites using modern front-end frameworks and the tools to test them.
- Hands on experience with dependency management and build pipeline systems, (RequireJS, WebPack, Gulp, etc).
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile standards, search optimisation best practices, accessibility and usability.
- Good collaboration and communications skills.
- Be open, committed, motivated, and friendly.
Experience with any of the following will be looked at favourably: Magento Enterpise (1 & 2), PWA & AMP, PHP, user testing, analytics, test and build automation, cloud computing services, and performance optimisation.
Located in Homebush West, we're a short walk from Flemington train station, with parking available within walking distance. We offer flexible work hours and respect work-life balance.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now