Enterprise Integration Developer
Job no: 508636
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology Department’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business.
We are seeking an Integration Developer to develop and support an Integration environment on IBM Integration Bus. IIB is the key technology driving our integration platform and you will be working in a modern environment that is running IIB version 10.x, IBM MQ and be part of the team running the platform key to data interchange in the company.
The primary responsibilities of the role include (although are not limited to);
- Develop integration programs based on user requirements in our existing WebSphere IIB (Message Broker) / MQ Series platform.
- Analysis and design of existing processes and systems
- Monitor and maintain the technical environment
- Contribute collaboratively to the team and appreciate the needs of the user so as to recommend and develop sound technical solutions
- Offer good communication skills as you will be expected to build strong and effective relationships with other teams
To be successful you will require the following skills and experience:
- 3 years experience in an enterprise integration position at a technical level
- 3 years experience in an Object Oriented software development
- IBM Integration Bus
- IBM Websphere MQ Series
- Solid XML/XPath Experience
- Solid Relational SQL experience, DB2 preferred but not essential
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and to a deadline
- Experience with Services (SOA)
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
- Experience in a DevOps team
- Knowledge of all aspect of the Systems software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in an Agile/Kanban development team
This opportunity will provide:
- Mentorship from fellow integration developers
- Career progression and development
- A friendly, supportive & highly respected team environment
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now