State Visual Merchandiser
Job no: 510892
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Due to expansion and growth within the Visual Merchandising Team, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Visual Merchandiser to monitor, evaluate and provide recommendations to the Harvey Norman franchises on their style and presentation to ensure that they are aligned with our brand.
This position covers every regional and metropolitan store in New South Wales as well as interstate travel when required. It will require travelling throughout NSW on a regular basis while leading the State Visual Merchandising Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and providing recommendations to Proprietors on the brand standards including:
- The look and appeal of the Harvey Norman franchises
- Aligning displays with the current promotions and catalogues
- Making recommendations to Proprietors on:
- Creating innovative and attractive displays
- Implementing creative strategies
- Managing a small team of Visual Merchandisers
To be successful you will require the following:
- Previous experience in a Visual Merchandising role
- Tertiary qualifications in Visual Merchandising or similar
- Good time management and organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- A passion for interiors and homewares along with a natural flair for creativity
- Ability to work autonomously as well as leading a small team
- An understanding of Visual Merchandising disciplines and the relation to retail is desirable
- The ability to work in a manual labour environment
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now