Job no: 510905
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Are you looking to get your career in advertising off to a great start?
GP Advertising is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and positive individual to join the team as an Advertising Trainee.
Based at Homebush West, you’ll initially be responsible for coordinating our product content library. Sourcing, logging and maintaining product images and data, you’ll be ensuring these elements are readily available within GP Advertising – liaising with coordinators and suppliers to ensure deadlines are met and all assets are correctly formatted.
From there, you’ll go on to learn how to coordinate the production of our advertising material from concept to finished product.
This is a real career-starter position, with many avenues for progression from production coordinating to account management.
The successful candidate will:
• Confidently liaise with both internal staff and business units
• Meet production deadlines
• Make judgement calls and highlight potential opportunities
This is an entry-level position, which would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone looking to get in on the ground floor and launch a career in advertising.
To be considered for this role you’ll have the following attributes:
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• An enquiring mind and ability to ask the right questions
• Critical and analytic thinking
• The ability to set priorities and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
• The ability to work unsupervised and follow procedures
• Desire to learn new processes and concepts
• Superb accuracy and attention to detail
• Enjoy working in a team
GP Advertising is the retail advertising agency for Harvey Norman in Australia, NZ, Ireland and Singapore as well as Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Being one of the largest advertising agencies in Australia, GP produce a broad spectrum of material including catalogues, press, magazines, online, TV and radio. You’ll find a dynamic, energetic and friendly work environment where you’ll give your career a great foundation.
Join The Team
If you’ve got what it takes to dive into this role and make it your own, then apply now and let us know why you’d be a good fit for the team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now