Digital Production Coordinator
Job no: 511101
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising, the Homebush West based in-house advertising agency for Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne, is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Production Coordinator to assist the Digital Marketing team in all aspects of campaign production across all digital channels.
The enthusiastic candidate will also work closely with the internal Marketing and Design teams and have the opportunity to assist, where required, across evolving digital platforms such as email, social, and mobile.
Possessing tertiary qualifications in a related field, the successful applicant will ideally have experience in a professional workplace or relevant work experience history.
- Extremely detail-oriented and proactive with the proven ability to manage key priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Solid understanding of the digital and social media landscape
- Passionate on all things digital
- Highly numerate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident in using power point and excel
- Team player with client appeasement focus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who is looking for a career in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to bring your talents and experience to our dynamic agency, then ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now