Job no: 511107
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman! We are one of Australia’s most well-known and successful retailers, and are seeking a passionate, driven Human Resources Advisor to join our team at our corporate office located in Homebush West.
Your New Role
Our team provides HR & payroll services to over 600 Franchisor Office employees & Managers, and provides our expertise to over 190 independent Franchisee companies through the provision of HR recommendations on a broad range of matters.
As a Senior HR Advisor, you will provide strategic and timely recommendations to the business in relation to the management of all HR matters, including Award interpretation and Industrial Relations, Performance Management, Grievance handling and Conflict Resolution, Recruitment, and Payroll. You will be responsible for the management of Proprietor and Corporate queries on a daily basis, and work to proactively consult and problem solve to either implement solutions or offer recommendations best suited to their businesses.
In addition, you will be provided the opportunity to develop and deliver various HR process and policy, training, and compliance initiatives that support continuous improvement in our people strategies, to ensure value for our stakeholders and business.
To succeed, you’ll:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in IR/ER or HR or equivalent Industry experience, and at least 4 years generalist advisory experience across the diverse range of generalist HR functions.
- Have exceptional interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills with a consultative, pragmatic approach to the delivery of HR solutions and recommendations.
- Be commercially astute with a proactive work style and genuine passion for HR and business improvement.
- Experience and/or an interest in HR systems and developing and delivering meaningful HR reporting and insights will be highly regarded.
- Experience working within the Retail industry, Franchised business operation or Employer Association is preferred.
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating.
- Exposure to a diverse range of HR functions and matters that will grow your knowledge and skills, with a real opportunity to own and drive initiatives that add value and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development.
- On-site parking or an easy 10 minutes walk from Flemington train station
If you are inspired and driven by this opportunity to grow your career in our exciting & fast paced business, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona via 9201 6345. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now