Junior Test Analyst
Job no: 511117
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology department’s core focus is to provide innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business, as well as supporting ongoing BAU requirements. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience working in a Harvey Norman store to join our testing team. Our test analyst’s are responsible for the creation, execution, and reporting of test cases.
This is a Full Time Fixed Term position for 6 months.
To be successful you will require knowledge of the following;
• Harvey Norman store experience
• Experience in POS/VO application
• Process knowledge of cash/invoice sales
• Process knowledge of goods receipting, stock take and purchase ordering
• Ability to construct SQL queries
• Ability to work in a challenging and agile environment
This is an entry level position. Training, guidance and support will be offered to the successful candidate from the outset and throughout.
This opportunity will provide:
• Career progression and development
• Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
• A supportive team environment
Previous testing experience and a qualification in testing is desirable but not required.
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, then Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now