Job no: 511435
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office, based in Homebush West, is looking for an experienced Demand Analyst to join our growing Supply Chain Team.
About Your New Role
Working as part of the Supply Chain Team, you will be supporting the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process for Sales and Operations. This role will best suit an individual who has excellent communication skills, mathematical and analytical skills, and would like to build a career in Supply Chain. Your tasks will include:
- Support the end-to-end Integrated Business Planning process (IBP) for Sales and Operations
- Forecast and maintain inventory levels to meet targeted service levels
- Analyse data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Produce reports on forecast performance and ensure information is up to date
- Work closely with the Supply Chain and Merchandising teams to forecast new products, promotions and events
- Prepare and maintain Demand and Inventory Performance KPI scorecards
- Review and research historical sales trends, demand drivers, promotional and supplier performance
- Provide inputs for the Rolling Unconstrained Demand Plan & the Demand Review Pack
- Escalate identified issues and corrective actions to the Demand Planner
For you to succeed in this role, you will possess the following:
- IT system savvy with the ability to interpret and analyse data to produce reports for internal stakeholders
- Excellent analytical sills - with a high level of thoroughness and attention to detail
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Advanced numeracy and Excel skills
- Team Player and performs well under pressure
- Must be able to create compelling presentations of insights for executive audience using PowerPoint
- Previous experience as an analyst with knowledge of reporting systems and their uses in creating reports, recommendations and presentations
- SAP BI tools experience
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Science, Engineering, or Supply Chain & Logistics
- APICS certification or similar is desireable
As part of our team, this opportunity will provide you with:
- Career progression and development
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, then ‘Apply Now’!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on (02) 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now