Job no: 511450
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organised legal secretary for our corporate office in Homebush West. The role is to provide support to the In-House Legal team who service the Company’s $2 billion + property portfolio across Australia.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide administrative and office support to a team of 3 property solicitors;
- File management, including using LEAP database software;
- Preparation and management of document execution by the Board;
- Management of bank guarantee and other legal document databases and registers;
- Photocopying and scanning of legal documents;
- Correspondence with internal and external stakeholders;
To be successful you will require the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience in working in a corporate office environment;
- Excellent skills in Windows based programs;
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a law firm and/or in house legal environment, preferably in property law;
- Previous experience of LEAP database;
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, 'Apply Now'.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now