Product & Marketing Assistant - Furniture
Job no: 511523
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office, located in Homebush West, has an opportunity available in our Furniture Department for a Product and Marketing Assistant. We are looking for an enthusiastic assistant who thrives in a busy environment and can juggle multiple tasks. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to build strong relationships with various key stakeholders.
- Preparation of marketing material – catalogues, on-line, editorial proofing as well as stylist and TVC briefs
- Liaising with suppliers to coordinate promotional offers, samples and compliance reports
- Providing weekly updates and ad-hoc reporting to the National Product and Marketing Manager
- Assisting in preparation of product assortment plans / seasonal ranges & forecasting upcoming trends
- Assisting with organising Steering Committee meetings and category conference
- Building and maintaining productive working relationships with all furniture Franchisees, suppliers and stylists
- Maintaining the product database and general administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following;
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business will be highly regarded
- 12 months experience in a similar role or a retail environment (preferred but not essential)
- Passionate for Furniture and related products
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to quickly build constructive, effective relationships across the business and with external parties
- Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and control own workload in a fast-paced, pressured, deadline driven environment
- Enthusiastic and works well as a team member
- A creative flair with the ability to think innovatively
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
If you want to join a leading retailer and make a real impact, Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on (02) 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now