Job no: 511678
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Network Consumer Finance (NCF) is a licensed credit provider and a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvey Norman Holdings. NCF provides consumer, leasing, commercial finance and fleet administration services.
We currently have an exciting full time opportunity located in our Homebush West office, for an enthusiastic and focused individual to effectively assist with the Administration and coordination of fleet management and finance tasks.
• Manage the end to end process for Equipment loans and Novated leases – ranging from initial assessment through to acquisition and on-going portfolio maintenance.
• Periodical review of leases that are due to mature and coordinate payout or refinance
• Filing and maintaining of contracts/ leases, invoices, registration and other papers
• Fuel Card Management for fleet vehicles
• Issue service order numbers for repairs and maintenance for fleet vehicles
• Collate, reconcile and prepare loan summaries intercompany expense loan accounts
• Basic reconciliation of invoices and expense allocation
• Provide general administrative support to the Manager and team
• Tertiary qualifications – Certificate in Business Administration or similar
• Minimum 2 years experience as a finance or fleet administrator or equivalent
• Experience with MS Office at an beginner/intermediate level
• Ability to work diligently in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
• Effectively manage incoming calls and customer expectations
• Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to multitask
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Finance or fleet industry experience is desirable
If this role exhilarates your passion for a fantastic career opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111 Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now