National Marketing Assistant
Job no: 511781
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office, located in Homebush West is looking for a enthusiastic National Marketing Assistant to join our Technology & Entertainment Product Marketing Team. Reporting to our National Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for all marketing & business administration, deadline ownership, maintenance of monthly plans and preparation of all communication to stores.
The responsibilities include:
- Support the National Business Manager and National Marketing Manager
- Assist with maintaining national marketing calendar
- Preparation of weekly communications to Harvey Norman stores
- Assist in developing internal marketing processes
- Maintain and update quarterly marketing planner
- General marketing administration support
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of reports
- Key contact for regional proprietors
- Ensure that all media meets the Harvey Norman brand direction
- Assist with ensuring all corporate compliance standards are upheld
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Marketing or Business tertiary qualification or equivalent,
- Demonstrated experience in similar marketing or administrative function
- A minimum of one year experience working in a marketing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of Australian Consumer Law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Skilled in photoshop desired but not essential
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working with one Australia's leading retailers
- A supportive team environment that fosters growth
- Opportunity for career progression and development
If you believe you have the drive, initiative and skills to play an integral role in our team, then Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now