Shopfitter / Cabinet Maker
Job no: 512058
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman Shopfitting Pty Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvey Norman Holdings Limited. Its main purpose is to assist in the design, manufacturing and fitout of Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne complexes.
We are seeking a seasoned candidate with relevant trade qualifications to work out of our manufacturing facility in South Strathfield. The successful candidate will report to the Factory Manager.
- Strong eye for detail
- Able to interpret plans & drawings
- Be a team player
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to produce quality work in a bench based factory environment
- On site installation experience an advantage
- Must have own hand tools
- Some panel saw and edgebander experience an advantage but not essential
- Work hours 6.00am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday with regular overtime available.
Must have a current drivers license and a forklift license would be an advantage but not essential.
In return we offer a competitive remuneration and the opportunity to work for an Australian Retail icon.
If you would like to apply for the position hit the “Apply Now” button.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now