Senior Visual Designer
Job no: 512130
Work type: Part Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Reporting to our Creative Strategist, this role involves working within a forward-thinking, multi-disciplinary team to create the best omni-channel retail experience for one of the biggest retailers in Australia.
As a Senior Designer, you’ll create a variety of digital and printed collateral that bring innovation concepts and customer experience stories to life. You will use design to communicate new innovation concepts as well as operational initiatives that are born out of our human-centred design processes.
Fiercely passionate about design and visual communication, you:
• Are the proud owner of a design toolkit that covers digital, broadcast and print mediums
• Have the ability and desire to tell a great story, both in your creative work - as well as in your presentations of ideas to senior stakeholders
• Are interested - or even better, experienced - in articulating customer experience insights visually (e.g. journey maps, personas etc )
• Work cohesively within a small team, but can also work autonomously and drive your own projects
• Are a fast learner, keen to understand the bigger picture and the impact of the work you do
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Design visual artefacts in a variety of formats (print, digital, video)
• Collaborate (and occasionally lead) ideation sessions with the team to plan storyboards and other creative outputs
• Illustrate and visually conceptualise insights about Harvey Norman's customers, including the production of customer journey maps and other CX artefacts.
• Source and maintain an asset library for visual storytelling and presentations
• Manage the production of videos and animations using both internal and 3rd party resources
• Assist the Creative Strategist in producing creative concepts in line with brand guidelines
• Assist in conducting customer research and analysis
• Contribute to ideation workshops and solution conceptualisation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years experience in a design role
• A portfolio which demonstrates your creativity across different mediums (print, digital, video, animation, infographics)
• Strong hand sketching skills
• Expertise in design software such as Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision etc.
• The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining a high standard of quality
Bonus points if you have
• Skills in motion design, prototyping or photography
• Portfolio examples of any CX artefacts (Customers Journey Maps, Personas etc)
Located in Homebush West, we’re a short walk from Flemington train station, and parking is also available within walking distance.
If you’re hungry to sink your teeth into your next challenge and ready to be on the forefront of omni-channel retail innovation, don’t just sit there! Send us your portfolio and apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now