Customer Research Specialist
Job no: 512133
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Reporting to our Customer Experience Strategist, this role is all about getting up close and personal with our customers, and being the Voice of the Customer in a complex retail environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone new to or breaking into the CX/UX space to take the next step in their career within a big organisation.
The Innovation Team in Harvey Norman solely focused on creating a seamless and convenient experience for our customers, whether it be in-store or online. Our team is made up of a small number of very smart people with big ideas for the future of Harvey Norman. We do things a little differently to the usual day-to-day - which is what makes us an exciting place to be if you’re passionate about creating great customer experiences.
• Be evidently passionate about customer research and experience
• Have a strong sense of empathy for the customer and curiosity around customer behaviour
• A natural people person with the ability to adapt based on the situation and environment
• A fast learner, keen to understand the bigger picture and the impact of the work you do
• Driven and committed to developing your career within the CX space
What you’ll do
• Lead, plan, manage and execute research projects from brief to analysis and reporting
• Facilitate and run qualitative field work for market research projects
• Testing and validation of digital and design concepts
• Preparation and presentation of research reports and artefacts such as empathy maps and journey maps
• Day-to-day management and administration of the Harvey Norman Voice Customer Insights Community
• Contribute to, and assist in the facilitation of workshops and ideation sessions related to customer experience design and innovation
• Represent the customer view and drive a customer-centric culture
What we’re looking for
• 3+ years years experience in a research related role, or a CX/UX role with a strong focus on customer research and user testing
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of customer and user research methodologies and techniques
• Working knowledge of various market research and user testing tools and platforms
• Practical understanding of how to use and show value of customer research to business problems and opportunities
• Proven ability to analyse and report on customer research and communicate actionable insights
• Sound understanding of CX design process and the role of customer research and testing
• Demonstrated initiative and drive to improve operational and strategic process within your own role and work environment
• The ability to work within a small team, but also the to work autonomously and drive your own projects
Located in Homebush West, we’re a short walk from Flemington station and parking is also available on-site.
So if you’re hungry for the next challenge and want to be on the forefront of omni-channel retail apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now