Digital Production Coordinator
Job no: 512495
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising – the advertising agency for Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne – is in search of a confident and pro-active Digital Production Coordinator with strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Based in Homebush West, the successful candidate will be responsible for ad trafficking and deployment across all digital channels.
Operating in a fast-paced environment, the Digital Production Coordinator will work closely with the internal Marketing, Design and Production teams to ensure all digital advertising material is produced to the highest standard on time.
Requirements for the role:
- Tertiary qualification in digital marketing, advertising or related field
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar project coordinating role
- Analytical with proven problem-solving ability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Confident using Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about all things digital with an understanding of the social media landscape
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented go-getter who is looking to further their career in digital marketing as part of a high-energy team.
Express your interest by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now