Digital Marketing Executive
Job no: 512496
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of the largest in-house advertising agencies in the country, managing retail client’s Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne. GP Advertising is offering a motivated individual an exciting opportunity to join their dynamic, energetic and friendly Digital Marketing team.
Based at Homebush West and reporting to the Digital Marketing Operations Manager, we are seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will focus on strategic campaign planning as well as managing and overseeing a vast array of digital campaigns. With the assistance of a Digital Marketing Coordinator, the role requires a positive and optimistic individual who is passionate about all things digital willing to tackle an array of varied tasks on a day-to-day basis.
• Managing and assisting in a range of media initiatives including, SEM, Social, email marketing, web analytics and Ecommerce
• Implementing digital strategies which demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our target audience, objectives and cross-channel integration
• Undertaking advertising planning and requesting activities in adherence with the Advertising Compliance Policy and Australian Consumer Law
• Maintaining a strong relationship with internal and external clients and departments
• Establishing practices within the digital team to streamline implementation and reporting
• Adeptness at multiple stakeholder management
• Monitoring market trends and identifying new media opportunities in line with business and client considerations
• Supporting the web team through a thorough understanding of the business’s digital consumer
This role requires a professional equipped with:
• Previous media agency or marketing experience (2-3years)
• Training and team management skills
• Extensive knowledge of the Australian digital landscape and in-depth understanding of online advertising and marketing systems.
• Proven people and financial management experience as well as solid reporting and analytical skills.
• An outstanding communicator with the ability to multi-task and show attention to detail
• Ability to interpret and maximise the use of online and offline market research data
• Adept at articulating technical issues to non-technical audiences.
If this rare opportunity is of interest and you’re confident that you have the required experience and skills, please apply now.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now