Junior Digital Designer
Job no: 512499
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of Australia’s largest in-house retail ad agencies and our friendly and experienced team work with some of the country’s most iconic brands; including Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne.
We are currently looking for a Junior Digital Designer to work as part of our Digital Design team. The successful applicant will have a good understanding of the digital landscape and a passion for the creative and technical aspects of producing digital campaigns across multiple channels.
• Production of creative assets in a timely and efficient manner, responding to brief with attention to detail
• Create mobile first design across multiple websites and supporting digital channels/platforms ie eDM, Facebook, HTML5 display ads etc.
• Perform quality assurance, testing and troubleshooting of digital creative
• Research and implement latest trends and best practice web and multimedia design
• Competitor analysis and campaign research
Ideally you have a relevant degree in Digital Design and/or relevant industry experience, in conjunction with the following skills:
• A strong portfolio with projects ranging from ad unit executions to full site developments.
• Proficiency with the Adobe CC Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
• An understanding of video technologies and IAB banner creative and in-market specifications
• Actionscript 2/3 experience will be beneficial
How to Apply
If you believe you’re a suitable candidate for this exciting role at GP Advertising, please email your resume, digital portfolio and a cover letter (including two references) addressing the following:
o Why do you wish to work as a Junior Digital designer at GP Advertising?
o What unique attributes/skills can you bring to the role that will make you stand out from the crowd?
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now