Social Media Coordinator
Job no: 512502
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of Australia’s largest in-house retail ad agencies and our friendly and experienced team work with some of the country’s most iconic brands; including Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Coordinator to work within our Digital Marketing team, managing the social media platforms that our clients operate on to drive brand awareness, engagement and sales.
• Plan, create and execute social media campaigns in line with the digital marketing strategy and operational structure of the client’s business.
• Brief designers and copywriters on social content across multiple platforms
• Monitor, optimise and report on all social media campaigns
• Manage budgets and reconcile budget
• Maintain consistent and regular client and supplier relations across all business units
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools and, of course, best practices
• Understanding of SEO best practices would be beneficial
Ideally you have a 1-2 years experience in a similar role as well as a degree in Marketing/Communications/Business and/or relevant industry experience, in conjunction with the following skills:
• An exceptional understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Wordpress and YouTube
• The ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
• Strong analytical grasp and understanding of media metrics (experience using Google DoubleClick is advantageous but not essential)
• Outstanding communication skills
How to Apply
If you believe you’re a suitable candidate for this exciting role at GP Advertising, please email your resume and a cover letter (including two references) addressing the following:
o Why do you wish to work as Social Media Executive at GP Advertising?
o What unique attributes/skills can you bring to the role that will make you stand out from the crowd?
If this exciting role sparks your interest and you’re confident that you have the necessary skills and experience to grow your career with us, sumbit your resume by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now