Job no: 514145
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based at Homebush West, is looking for a Junior Draftsperson to join our Planning and Design team. Our Planning and Design team provides recommendations to Franchisee entities on store planning, fixture development, and area rentalisation.
Your New Role:
Working closely with Project Managers and the Operations Manager, you will gain a wide exposure to all tasks undertaken by Planning & Design. In your new role, you will be:
- Assisting with drafting tasks
- Producing CAD documentation from hand drawn sketches
- Performing preliminary and construction documentation
- Ensuring that our databases are up to date
- Assisting with fixture drafting and documentation
- Collating documentation for relevant projects
Having recently gained a tertiary qualification in Architecture or a related discipline, you are ready to launch your career in drafting. You will possess the following:
- Competent using AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and manage conflicting work priorities
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Due to the nature of this role, you are required to hold a current drivers license as travelling to various locations may be required from time to time.
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- A comprehensive training program
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- On-site parking or a 10 minute walk from Flemington Station
If you are looking for an entry level position to launch your career and think you have what it takes to succeed, then we want to hear from you! ‘Apply Now’
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Jessica Cremona on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now