Senior Test Analyst
Job no: 514532
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West are seeking a highly motivated Senior Test Analyst to join our Information Technology Team. Our IT Team’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions that enables the business to achieve its strategic goals.
Your New Role:
Joining our team as a Senior Test Analyst, you will be responsible for the integration testing of our connected environments. Your key accountabilities include:
- Reviewing existing test scripts and ensuring gaps are indentified
- Developing test data
- Contributing to the development of Automated Regression suites
- Defect management
- End user support and reporting
In your 2 or more years experience in a Senior Test Analyst capacity, you will have gained experience with common application integration EDI formats, middleware tools, and VANs. You will also possess:
- Previous experience with:
- SAP ECC testing
- Webservice testing using SOAP UI
- Integration testing
- End to End testing
- Sound knowledge and understand of Change Management
- Excellent SQL queries writing skills
- Proficient in using Defect Management tools
- Ability to working in a challenging and agile environment
Although not mandatory, it is an added bonus if you also possess:
- ISTQB certification as an Advanced Technical Test Analyst
- Experience in automation tools – HP UFT/Selenium, Web Driver/HP Load Runner
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, then Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on (02) 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now