Job no: 515071
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West have an exciting opportunity within their Bedding & Furniture team for a driven, organised person to join the team as a Personal Assistant to the General Managers. This role is a Full Time Parental Leave contract for a period of up to 12 months.
In your new role you will:
- Support the General Managers and Team as the first point of contact for all external and internal enquiries;
- Maintain the General Managers schedule and commitments, and provide briefings prior to meetings;
- Screen phone calls and communication to the General Managers;
- Reconcile and prepare accounts for payment;
- Assist with producing reports, insights and presentations;
- Organising meetings/conferences/travel;
- All other general office administration.
To succeed you’ll need:
- Proven time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines;
- A high level of initiative, versatility and self-starter mindset
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities and deal with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills.
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working with one Australia's leading retailers
- On-site parking or a 10 minute walk from Flemington Station
This is a busy role and to be successful in this position, you will have thorough attention to detail, strong work ethic, and flexibility with a "can do" attitude. If you meet the above requirements, and are excited at the opportunity to join the team, click Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now