Senior Enterprise Management Engineer
Job no: 515224
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology Department’s core focus is to provide innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business. Located in Homebush West, we seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to help drive our Enterprise Services team.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- The support and maintenance of System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM);
- The support and maintenance of the Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) product;
- Upgrading and updating solutions including SCCM and SEP;
- Development, support, maintenance, patching and deployment of Windows SOE via SCCM;
- Support, maintenance and development of reporting via the SCCM product suite;
- Creating technical documentation as required along with maintaining work instructions and user guides;
- Participating in Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management as required via adoption and following of HNIT ITIL processes;
- Participating in projects and other initiatives as required.
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communication to Jessica Cremona on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now