Mid Weight Digital Designer - Retail Agency
Job no: 515298
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Who We Are
We are GP Advertising, one of Australia's largest in-house retail advertising agencies. With household names like Harvey Norman and Domayne, we handle some of the country's best-known brands, which means your work will be on show to millions of people daily. We work in a fast-paced environment, but our work-life balance is unmatched, and we're conveniently located just outside Sydney's inner west, with easy access to transportation.
Working as part of the digital marketing team, you will be designing across all digital media & marketing channels
You'll be working on:
- Onsite promotional campaigns
- High-impact EDMs
- Multi-level display advertising campaigns
- Social media assets
What We Need
We need an energetic Designer that's passionate about all things digital. Ideally, you'll have at least 3 years experience with qualifications in graphic and web design. You will be a key player that works closely within our experienced, tight-knit team.
You must be:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experienced with responsive design (Bootstrap) with a mobile-first approach
- Experience designing and coding EDMs
- Possess strong visual communication and design skills
- Have excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Have a solid understanding of social media & creative best practice
- Have high attention to detail
- Be a motivated team player with a positive attitude, and the ability to work unsupervised
- Have excellent communication skills
To give you the edge over other applicants, you'll also have:
- Experience with Wordpress
- Knowledge of the latest UX design standards and wireframe design
- Experience with HTML5 animation, including Google Web Designer
- Experience with After Effects and video editing
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
Then 'Apply Now'. Don't forget to include a link to your portfolio that demonstrates your skills and a letter of application.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now