Job no: 515766
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman! Harvey Norman is one of Australia’s most well-known and successful retail brands. Our Corporate Office, located in Homebush West, are seeking an individual who is passionate about all things people to join our team as a Full Time HR Coordinator. This role is perfect for a HR Administrator who is looking to take the next step in their HR career.
Our team provides HR & payroll services to over 800 Corporate Office employees & managers, and provide our expertise to over 500 independent Franchisee companies through the provision of HR recommendations on a broad range of matters.
Your New Role
Working as a part of our HR team, you will learn that no two days are the same. As a HR Coordinator, your tasks will include:
- Provide responses to queries regarding award and legislative requirements, payroll, leave provisions, performance management, and ending employment.
- Administration of recruitment processes via PageUp (recruitment system) including reviewing and sourcing of adverts externally.
- Assist with administration and coordination with Harvey Norman Franchisee Companies on the Harvey Norman Graduate Opportunities
- Generate employment contracts and complete onboarding processes.
- Create updated employment letters for changes to employment.
- Monitor and distribute emails from general HR email inbox.
In addition, you will be provided many opportunities to develop and deliver various HR process and policy, projects and compliance initiatives to support continuous improvement in our overarching people strategies to deliver continuing success for our business.
Currently working as a HR Administrator, or in HR for a minimum of 1 year, you will be ready to take the next step in your HR career. You will:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in IR/ER, HR or other related discipline.
- Have at least 1 year experience in a HR team.
- Be commercially astute with a proactive work style.
- Have a genuine passion for HR and business improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
Although not mandatory, your application will stand out if you also have HR experience in any of the following:
- The retail industry
- A Franchised business operation
- PageUp recruitment system
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating.
- Exposure to a diverse range of HR functions and matters that will grow your knowledge and skills, with a real opportunity to own and drive initiatives that add value and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development.
If you are inspired and driven by this opportunity to grow your career in our business, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona via 9201 6345. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now