Desktop Support Administrator
Job no: 516184
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West is seeking a Full Time Desktop Support Administrator to join our fast-paced Information Technology Team. Our IT Team’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions that enables the business to achieve its strategic goals.
Your New Role:
Working in the dynamic and responsive IT Operations team, you will be providing second level support to our users. This will involve but is not limited to:
- Support and maintain Windows desktops, applications, and printers
- Investigate and resolve incidents and service requests
- Participate in incident management, problem management, root cause analysis and change management following internal processes
- Create and update documentation and user guides
- Participate in and provide updates on all service initiatives
Using the skills and knowledge gained from providing first level support to end users, you are ready to take the next step in your IT career. You will posses the following:
- Experience supporting Windows operation systems (Windows 7 and 10), desktops, laptops, printers and mobiles (Android)
- Exposure to Active Directory and Group Policy tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise tasks
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
Experience with any of the following will be an advantage:
- Supporting large, distributed Microsoft server and desktop environments
- SCCM 2012 and Current Branch
- MDM (Airwatch, MS Intune)
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development in a large Information Technology department
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
- Onsite parking available or a short walk to Flemington train station
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure. If you believe that this job sounds right for you, then ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona via 02 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now