Job no: 516184
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman. If you like to work in a fast paced, exciting and challenging environment, the Harvey Norman IT Operations Group could be the place for you.
About the role:
You will be working in a dynamic, responsive IT Operations environment. As a Systems Administrator you will be supporting the members of the desktop services team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Support and maintenance of
- Windows SOE desktops via use of the SCCM product;
- desktop applications such as Microsoft Office;
- printers and other peripherals;
- Technical documentation as required to create and/or maintain work instructions and user guides;
- Participation in Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management as required via adoption and following of HNIT ITIL processes;
- Participating in projects and other initiatives as required
To be successful, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years or more;
- supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems;
- supporting HP desktops and laptops;
- supporting printers and peripheral devices;
- supporting Mobile device;
- Exposure to Active Directory and Group Policy tools;
- Sound verbal and written communication skills;
- Sound decision making and adaptability skills;
- Sound time management and organisational skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Skilled at building and maintaining customer relationships;
- Ability to work in a complex environment under pressure;
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment;
- Flexible with working hours and able to travel to support store operations as and if required.
- Experience supporting large distributed Microsoft server and desktop environments;
- Exposure to the SCCM 2012/Current Branch Microsoft application;
- Microsoft MCP or equivalent certification;
- ITIL Foundation certificate;
- Information Technology or similar diploma or bachelor degree
This opportunity will provide:
- Excellent career progression and development.
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers, and
- A supportive team environment.
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, result orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you have a high customer service focus, excellent communication skills along with the drive and enthusiasm we are looking for, submitting your application could be the next step in your IT career.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Jessica Cremona on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now