Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 516204
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of Australia’s largest in-house retail ad agencies and our friendly and experienced team work with some of the country’s most iconic brands; including Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist the Marketing Manager in all aspects of campaign management from evaluation, research, invoicing and client relations.
The enthusiastic candidate will also work closely with the internal Marketing and Design teams and have the opportunity to assist, where required, across multiple eCommerce platforms such as email, social, and mobile.
Ideally you have a tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications/Business and/or relevant industry experience.
• Detail-oriented and proactive with the proven ability to manage key priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Solid understanding & passion for digital marketing, with a detailed oriented work ethic and excellent planning and organisational skills
• Highly numerate and adept in using power point and excel
• Team player with a willingness to learn and assist the team where necessary
• Hands on approach with ability to take direction and seek advice from senior staff\
How to Apply
If you believe you’re a suitable candidate for this exciting role at GP Advertising, please submit your resume and a cover letter (including two references) addressing the following:
- Why do you wish to work as Social Media Executive at GP Advertising?
- What unique attributes/skills can you bring to the role that will make you stand out from the crowd?
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now