Job no: 517624
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Administration Assistant to join our Risk team.
Your New Role:
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for assisting the team in achieving their Risk Management objectives. Supporting the Risk Analyst, this involves but is not limited to:
- Maintaining the Business Continuity Planning manual by:
- Coordinating the collation of updated information from Franchisor departments
- Formatting the manuals in word
- Updating stakeholder manuals
- Assisting with the planning and execution of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery training by:
- Researching possible scenarios
- Assisting with documentation preparation
- Room set up and pack down
- Coordinating personnel
- Preparation of the Quarterly Risk Committee pack which involves:
- Collating information and reformatting as required
- Liaising with Franchisor departments to deliver necessary documentation
- Risk Workshops
- Assisting with preparation
- Note taking during workshop meetings
- Maintaining the electronic Risk Management System
- Maintaining all office equipment including ordering stationary
- General administration duties including organisation of meetings and diary management
To be successful you will have:
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy at all times
- A proactive nature with outstanding communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills. Focusing on the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling effective communication with all levels of the Company
- Ability to work autonomously
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- On the job training
- On-site parking or a 10 minute walk from Flemington Station
If you have a keen interest in Corporate Risk and believe you fit the above criteria, then ‘Apply Now’!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Jessica Cremona on 9763 6777. Please do not contact our line managers. Non-compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now