National Product & Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 517875
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As one of Australia’s fastest growing retailers, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office located in Homebush West, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Full Time Product and Marketing Coordinator to join a team within our Technology & Entertainment department specialising in Imaging, Drones and Fitness products.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Support the National Product & Marketing Manager with their daily duties
• Coordinate meetings and steering committees
• Assist with the preparation of marketing material including catalogues, press, TV, radio and social media
• Assist with the preparation of Point of Sale and merchandising assets
• Coordinate product information and recommendations
• Prepare data including spreadsheets and SAP reports
• Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders of the business
To be successful you will:
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational ability and top notch prioritisation skills
• Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Proficiency in reviewing material such as advertising, communication and procedures
• A team player who is also able to work unsupervised
• Flexible and adaptable as our environment is fluid and constantly evolves
• Ability to liaise with all levels of the business including Senior Executives
In return for you meeting the above criteria, we will offer you:
• An opportunity to join a progressive organisation that thrives on career development
• A positive workplace environment with the opportunity to meet and work with a great team
• A step in the right direction for your career to Business Development Manager or one of the many and varied roles in the Franchisor Office
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, therefore you'll need to be customer focused, and results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you feel you have the skills and capabilities to take on this challenge and dynamic role, then we look forward to hearing from you - Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now