Photography Production Coordinator
Job no: 517936
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising, one of Australia’s largest in-house agencies, is looking for someone who is creative, self-motivated and passionate about retail advertising to join our team as a Photography Production Coordinator located in Homebush West.
GP Advertising is the retail advertising agency for Harvey Norman in Australia, NZ, Ireland and Singapore as well as Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Being one of the largest advertising agencies in Australia, GP Advertising produce a broad spectrum of material including catalogues, press, magazines, online, TV and radio. You’ll find a dynamic, energetic and friendly work environment where you’ll give your career a great foundation.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you'll be working with team leaders and account managers to ensure all photography needs are met. This includes but is not limited to:
- Work within the production schedule to manage photography requirements for various projects
- Receive and review photography requests from business and creative teams
- Facilitate photography briefs ensuring all relevant parties are included
- Provide information to external teams including freelance photographers and stylists
- Organise product and transport logistics
- Prepare and maintain photography invoices for Management review and approval
- Tracks images and updates Internal team and client on progress
- Assist content coordinator with prioritising workload and assist with image logging when required
- Review and improve photography workflow processes
Having previous experience in a similar or a project management role, you will also possess:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Team focused and solutions driven
Join The Team
If you’ve got what it takes to dive into this role and make it your own, then 'Apply Now'. In your cover letter, let us know why you’d be a great fit for the team.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now