Administration Coordinator - Catalogues
Job no: 518162
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Who We Are
We are GP Advertising, one of Australia's largest in-house retail advertising agencies. With household names like Harvey Norman® and Domayne®, we handle some of the country's best-known brands, which means your work will be on show to millions of people daily.
Working Full Time in our team, you will be coordinating the distribution plan for all of our clients' catalogues. Catalogues are a key marketing channel for our clients so it is important that we ensure this operates efficiently and effectively.
In this role, you will be utilising your strong organisation and administration skills to:
- Liaise with stakeholders on available catalogue offerings for their business
- Organise orders and the quantities required of catalogues
- Organise the inclusion of catalogues in regional newspapers
- Respond to catalogue orders & distribution enquiries via phone and email from internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain electronic and paper databases & filing of order information
What We Need
You pride yourself on being organised and having a high attention to detail. You will also possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Experience in an office environment
Why Work for us?
- We work in a fast-paced environment, but our work-life balance is unmatched
- We're conveniently located in Homebush West, with onsite parking and easy access to transportation.
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
If you think you are the person to help us succeed, then ‘Apply Now’!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now