Job no: 518385
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West is seeking a Full Time Administration Coordinator to join our fast-paced State Administration Team.
Your New Role:
Working as part of the NSW State Administration Team you will support the State Administration Manager to ensure the Admin & Warehouse functions within NSW stores are compliant. Your duties will include although are not limited to:
- Creating, maintaining and communicating stock take schedules
- Coordinating Stock take controllers attendance (including organising and booking travel where required)
- Collating relevant KPIs, instore training completion rates, attendance and debtor reports
- Creating Pivot tables with information mentioned above to present to the business
- Ad-hoc Administration duties when required
Priding yourself on your ability to coordinate a number of parties to achieve a common goal, you will also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great time management skills with an eye for details
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate Excel skills (including creating pivot tables from scratch)
- The ability to schedule multiple events across various sites
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
- Onsite parking available or a short walk to Flemington train station
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure. If you believe that this job sounds right for you, then ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona via 02 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now