Online Community Manager – Voice of the Customer
Job no: 521063
Work type: Part Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Community Manager to join the Harvey Norman Voice program. This is a part time opportunity 20 hours per week with flexible working arrangements.
The Harvey Norman Voice program creates touchpoints to allow us to engage with and collect feedback from our customers. A key pillar of this program is the Customer Insights Community; an online community of highly-engaged customers who regularly participate in research and general feedback on the Harvey Norman customer experience.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Insights, the Community Manager will be the face and voice of the Customer Insights Community, and will be responsible for the ongoing engagement, development and management of the community, together with supporting the research team in providing customer insights used to inform business decisions across the organisation.
Working as a part of a small and forward-thinking team, this part-time role includes flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home, so would suit a new parent or person returning to study.
- An expert written communicator with an understanding of brand voice and tone
- Have a strong sense of empathy for the customer and curiosity around customer behaviour
- A natural people person with the ability to create and engage in conversation with customers
- A strategic thinker, keen to understand the bigger picture and the impact of the work you do
- Self-motivated with excellent prioritisation and time-management skills
What you’ll do
- Plan, create and execute engaging content for the Community, including forum topics, competitions and newsletters
- Engage with the community, responding to comments and requests, in a way that continues to facilitate conversation
- Development and ownership of community growth and panel health strategies
- Continuous improvement of community policy and procedures
- Work with other members of the Customer Insights team to plan and implement ongoing research projects and programs
- General administration including fulfilment of rewards, member management and support and regular reporting on growth and panel health
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in a community management, social media or PR-related role, with a strong focus on customer engagement and communication
- A communications, creative writing or marketing/advertising degree may be beneficial but is not required.
- Understanding of online community platforms, including online forums, survey software and community analytics
- Experience in developing communication and growth strategies ideally focused on online communities
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills with a focus on storytelling and customer engagement
- General understanding of Voice of the Customer programs and their role in large organisations
- The ability to work autonomously, set your own agenda and deliver on it.
Located in Homebush West, we’re a short walk from Flemington train station, and parking is also available within walking distance.
This is a needle-in-a-haystack role that will challenge you and grow your career – while working with an ambitious and growing team, and the ultimate work-life balance.
Do you think this sounds right for you? Submit your written application so we can get to know about you.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communication to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now