Job no: 521099
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Technology and Entertainment Team at our Franchisor Office are a committed team of 35+ members. We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and organised individual to join our team as a Personal Assistant to the General Manager of Technology & Entertainment.
Your New Role
As the Personal Assistant to the GM, you will be the first point of contact for all internal and external enquiries. You will also:
- Maintain the General Manager’s schedule and commitments, and provide briefings prior to meetings
- Create and send emails and correspondence from the Technology and Entertainment Team
- Screen phone calls and communication to the General Manager
- Reconcile and prepare accounts for payment
- Assist with producing reports, insights and presentations
- Prepare, analyse and report on team KPIs
- Organising meetings and travel
- Travel interstate to attend conferences - approximately 4 times a year for up to a week long period
- All other general office administration
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Proven time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to thrive in a very busy and dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities and deal with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Be able to travel interstate 4 times a year
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working with one Australia's leading retailers
- The opportunity to own and grow the role to make it your own
- A supportive team environment with the opportunity for career progression and development
Our office is based in Homebush West with on-site parking available or a 10 minute walk from Flemington Station.
If you meet the above requirements, and are excited at the opportunity to join the team, Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now