Job no: 521560
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Network Services Team, located at the Franchisor Office in Homebush West is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join our highly skilled team to manage a number of different environments.
Your New Role
Working in a dynamic, responsive IT Operations environment that supports the Corporate Offices and stores across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore and Malaysia. You will be responsible for managing distributed Cisco environments in our store, with Juniper and F5 technologies resident in our Data Centres. This involves although is not limited to:
- Leading by example – demonstrate excellent skills in:
- Operational change management
- Updating and maintaining network documentation
- Mentoring team members to enable superior performance
- Customer service delivery through service request fulfilment.
- Business-As-Usual initiatives including installation and upgrade of network systems
- Troubleshooting and escalation of Incident and Problem management cases for all retail store, corporate and data centre networks.
- Analysing faults raised with external vendors and recommend appropriate measures.
- Participation in project related activities.
Experienced operating on SRX firewalls in a large enterprise environment, you will have a good understanding of Information security and hardening network devices. You will also posses;
- Juniper JNCIA or equivalent
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent
- Familiarity with a Cisco WLC-based Wireless network
- Problem solving, analytical and investigation skills
- Technical writing and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in time management, and building stakeholder relationships
- Cisco CCNP Certification or equivalent
- F5 (APM, LTM , GTM & iRules) experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent.
- Experience with cloud technologies (such as Azure Private, Public & O365).
- Experience managing remote access solutions such as SSL-VPN, Juniper MAG2600 (Pulse Secure).
- Administration experience using SolarWinds NPM, NCM, IPAM and Netflow modules.
This opportunity will provide:
- Excellent career progression and development.
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers, and
- A supportive team environment.
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you have a high customer service focus, excellent communication skills along with the drive and enthusiasm we are looking for, submitting your application could be the next step in your IT career.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Jessica Cremona on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now