Job no: 521574
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. Our Information Technology Team plays a crucial role in the achievement of the strategic goals of the business. We are currently seeking a high calibre Business Analyst to join the team based in our Corporate offices in Homebush West.
As a Harvey Norman Business Analyst you will be;
- Supporting the sponsor & business in bringing the benefits of projects & programs to reality
- Working within a retail operational environment, defining improvement opportunities, quick wins and value add initiatives
- Undertaking analysis and improvement activities in line with the transformation delivery of business initiatives
- Ensuring benefits are aligned with all financial and strategic objectives
To be successful in this position you’ll need to have 5 years of post-graduate work, with a minimum of 2 years as a Business Analyst. Ideally, you will have strong process improvement, analytical reporting capabilities and a background in retail organisations.
You’ll have a passion for excellence and the ability to demonstrate a high level of experience in the following areas:
- Developing financially feasible business cases supported by achievable & measurable benefits
- Working with Business on transformation projects
- Developing realisation plans and reports including benefit identification, mapping, ownership & measurement
- Hands-on approach to monitoring, reporting, analysing and delivering realisation results & initiatives
- Identification of obstacles & risks, defining the steps to be taken by owners to mitigate or limit risks
- Researching business based problems & opportunities, recommend best fit solutions (people, process, technology) to maximise realisation of benefits
- Good working knowledge of project costing, benefits realisation and financial aspects of a full business case
- Establishing and maintaining exceptional stakeholder relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Leading forums to facilitate the gathering and analysis of issues, needs and improvement opportunities
- Strong functional and process background in the Retail industry
- Ability to prioritise and manage concurrent assignments
- Demonstrated skills in writing clear and concise business and project documentation
- Knowledge of Business and Accounting processes and principles
- Demonstrated experience across all phases of the SDLC
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
Harvey Norman fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, and results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now