Job no: 522758
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude to join its friendly team of hard-working Copywriters.
GP Advertising is the retail advertising agency for Harvey Norman in Australia, NZ, Ireland and Singapore as well as Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Being one of the largest advertising agencies in Australia, GP produce a broad spectrum of material including catalogues, press, magazines, online, TV and radio. You’ll find a dynamic, energetic and friendly work environment where you can take your career to the next level.
Based at Homebush West and reporting to the Copy Chief, as a Junior Copywriter you will be responsible for researching, creating, reviewing, editing and proofing multi-channel copy for a range of publications, campaigns and communications.
On any given day you may be writing a blog about a new range of outdoor furniture, creating and reviewing social media copy, sourcing specs for new products, generating punchy headlines for a magazines campaign, proofreading and copy checking catalogue and press pages, going through terms and conditions with a fine-toothed comb and attending briefings for upcoming campaigns.
The successful candidate will also be:
- Confidently liaising with both internal staff and business units
- Meeting strict deadlines – every time
- Ensuring that all advertising produce is compliant with internal standards and Australian Consumer Law
- Maintaining and updating files as required
- Making judgement calls and highlighting potential problems
- Assisting with the smooth running of GP Advertising by doing other duties as required
- A passion for the written word and superior writing skills
- The ability to translate creative ideas into captivating copy
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- The ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to follow procedures and work unsupervised
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team-player
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A can-do attitude when it comes to assisting other areas of the team
Join The Team
If you’ve got what it takes to dive into this role and make it your own, then apply now and let us know why you’d be a good fit for the team.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all communications to Jessica Cremona on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now