SAP Business Intelligence Developer
Job no: 523174
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology Department’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business. We are seeking a SAP Business Intelligence Developer experienced in SAP BW and HANA to join our team located in Homebush West.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide required SAP BW and HANA application build, test and deployment expertise to support the requirements.
- Actively engage with stakeholders – from business, technology partners and other team members to understand requirements, present solution options and impact analysis
- Recommend and implement best practice and standards for SAP BW and HANA
- Discuss and clarify requirements with reporting or business analysts.
- Analyse existing analytics and reporting and information management processes and systems, and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with definition and optimisation of data model.
- Operational development of analytics and reporting applications as part of Business as Usual
- Act as first contact for assistance in issue resolution.
- Investigate reported issues and resolve problems
- Record, monitor and update technical documentation regarding the development of analytics or reports
To be successful you will require the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years SAP BW experience with at least 2 Full Life Cycles (Implementation / Production Support)
- Experience in SAP HANA and SAP BW on HANA.
- Knowledge/integration across SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA and non-SAP.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Reporting tools like Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office, SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Exposure to Business Objects Data Service (BODS).
- Retail business experience
- Strong understanding of data warehousing principles and design strategies
This opportunity will provide:
- Involvement in latest technology.
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment.
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now