Senior Digital Designer
Job no: 523182
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
We are GP Advertising, one of Australia's largest in-house integrated agencies. With household names like Harvey Norman and Domayne, we handle some of the country's best-known brands, which means your work will be on show to millions of people daily.
We work in a fast-paced environment, but our people are awesome, the work-to-lifestyle balance is unmatched, and we're conveniently located just outside Sydney's inner west.
Your New Role:
Based at Homebush West and working within the Digital Marketing team, the successful candidate will work on some of Australia's best-known retail brands, creating engaging digital experiences for our clients.
Responsible for guiding the creative output, you will have a solid understanding of the digital landscape and have a passion for the creative and technical aspects of producing digital campaigns across multiple channels including websites, eDMs, social media and mobile. You’re adept at juggling several tasks at once, thrive on strict deadlines and pay acute attention to detail.
You'll be working on:
- Online promotional campaigns that entice our customers
- High impact EDMs that get results
- Digital marketing assets that excite and innovate
Day to day you will:
- Produce quality digital creative executions across multiple channels, within our client’s responsive websites, banner advertising, eDMs and social media.
- Interpret campaign briefs from our clients to develop innovative and exciting digital creative.
- Lead the digital designers and motivate the team to create high quality, creative work.
- Collaborate with a large team of designers within the digital and print advertising teams to ensure quality creative across all media channels.
- Work with the Production team to ensure all projects are completed on time.
- Publish campaign content using the web content management systems.
What we need
We are looking for an energetic designer that's passionate about all things digital. Ideally, you'll have a minimum of 6 years experience with qualifications in graphic and web design. You will be a key player that works closely within our experienced, tight-knit team.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape including responsive design and digital ad-serving
- Proven, solid experience in digital design, coding and an understanding of the technical constraints associated with digital marketing and websites
- Awareness of digital market trends and capabilities within digital advertising
- High creativity with a strong attention to detail
- Experience leading a team of designers and providing art direction to peers
- Highly organised and an excellent multi-tasker
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Cloud Suite, including responsive design
- Experience with preparing files for digital ad-serving
- Advanced experience designing and coding EDM’s
- Knowledge of the latest UX design standards and wireframe design
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
Send us your portfolio demonstrating your skills and a letter of application letting us know why you’d be a good fit for the team.
Hit the Apply Now button now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now