Service Desk Analyst
Job no: 523389
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West are seeking a Full Time Service Desk Analyst to join our fast-paced Information Technology Team. Our IT Team’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions that enables the business to achieve its strategic goals.
Your New Role:
Joining our team as a Service Desk Analyst, you will be working in a 24 x 7 ITIL environment providing first level support to users across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore and Malaysia. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide accurate technical advice and work arounds for all known issues
- End to end ownership of incidents/service requests
- Capture accurate and complete information
- Perform first line investigation, analysis, diagnosis and resolution
- Ensure timely escalation of requests
You have a strong desire to learn and share knowledge within the team environment. You will also possess:
- Knowledge of MS applications, web browsers and hardware peripherals
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for all things IT
Although not mandatory, your application will stand out if you also have exposure to any of the following:
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development in a large Information Technology department
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, then Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now