SAP Finance Functional Analyst
Job no: 523391
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology Department’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business. We are implementing SAP S/4 HANA and seeking a SAP Functional Analyst experienced in FI / CO to join our team. The position is a permanent role at our corporate offices in Homebush West.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead one of the Finance Work streams for the Project
- Provide SAP FI / CO functional expertise to support the delivery of business requirements
- Run workshops with business users, map business processes, and prepare Solution Blueprints
- Escalate business issues as required, and facilitate key design decisions
- Write functional specifications for WRICEF developments
- Perform system configuration and unit testing
- Prepare and execute system test scripts
- Undertake resolution of defects through all test cycles
- Conduct and lead users in User Acceptance Testing
- Assist with Training documentation (validation of content) and support train the trainer where required
- Assist with the preparation and execution of Deployment Plans and associated activities
- Provide Post Go-Live hypercare support
- Provide ongoing functional support, investigate reported issues and determine solutions to resolve issues
To be successful you will require the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years SAP Functional FI / CO experience with at least 5 Full Life Cycles (Implementation / Production Support)
- Demonstrated experience in SAP FI / CO solution design and delivery in a complex environment
- Solid Asset Management configuration and implementation experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, and effective Stakeholder Management skills at all organisational levels
- Understanding of integrating SAP FI / CO with other core SAP Modules including SAP Retail integration
- Experience in S/4HANA preferred but not essential
Why Work for us?
- We work in a fast-paced environment with a great work-life balance
- Conveniently located in Homebush West, with onsite parking and easy access to Flemington train station
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse . Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now