Digital Designer - Mid Weight
Job no: 523919
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Who We Are
We are GP Advertising, one of Australia's largest in-house retail advertising agencies. With household names like Harvey Norman® and Domayne®, we handle some of the country's best-known brands, which means your work will be on show to millions of people daily.
Working full time within our team, you will be designing and producing the digital advertising collateral for all of our clients' onsite and external assets. Digital is a key marketing channel for our clients so it is important that this operates efficiently and effectively, communicating a strong retail message
In this role, you will be utilising your strong digital design skills to:
- Create digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels:
- Social Media
- Custom Landing Pages
- Produce responsive design, with a mobile first approach
- Liaise with internal production and marketing team
What We Need
You pride yourself on being an expert in the digital design landscape. Being a mid-weight digital designer, you will also possess:
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Strong visual communication and design skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of digital creative best practices for retail design.
- Thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in an office environment
Why Work for us?
- We work in a fast-paced environment, but our work-life balance is unmatched
- We're conveniently located in Homebush West, with onsite parking and easy access to transportation.
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
If you think you are the person to help us succeed, then ‘Apply Now’!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now