Human Resources Systems Coordinator
Job no: 523932
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman is an ASX200 leading Australian retail icon with operations in 8 countries globally. We are seeking a self-motivated and organised HR Systems Coordinator to support the HR systems at our corporate offices located in Homebush West.
This role is responsible for supporting, developing and continuously improving all HR systems including the implementation of new functionality and system improvements in consultation with stakeholders including HR, Payroll and Information Technology teams.
Ideally, you will have some experience or exposure to payroll, workforce management and recruitment systems, be a team player and have an interest in systems & analytics in general.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative and procedural tasks associated with the ongoing maintenance of HR system;
- Ongoing system monitoring and maintenance including data integrity, organisational structures, system version upgrades and changes, user training or knowledge gaps and business rules within systems;
- Ongoing system reporting for business users and executives;
- Providing subject matter expertise to business users with administrative or functional queries and issues;
- Monitoring accuracy of systems in relation to their compliance with relevant laws and recommending changes to Management;
- Troubleshooting and problem solving system issues, working with various stakeholders including payroll, IT and various vendors.
- System testing and supporting the implementation of system enhancements and upgrades.
To be considered you will have;
- At least 12 months experience working within an office environment, ideally within a HR team.
- Exposure to and an interest in HR Systems and HR, Recruitment and payroll processes and reporting tools.
- An interest in developing system/reporting/analytical skills within a complex large organisation.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a customer focused team environment
- Be system-minded, with the ability to logically connect processes and configurations and pick up systems quickly.
- The ability to effectively prioritise and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop and implement realistic action plans and projects.
- A high level of initiative and a desire to take full ownership of your role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to stakeholders at various levels
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information with strong ethics and integrity.
Candidates with experience in working with the following systems will be highly regarded;
- Workforce - Systems Forecasting & Scheduling
This opportunity will provide:
- experience working with a highly successful, diverse and unique business operation
- a friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
- convenient location in Homebush West, with free onsite parking and easy access to Flemington train station
To be successful, you'll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated and perform well under pressure.
If you are inspired and driven by the opportunity to work join us, please submit your written application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now